12.13.2009

please you send me to answer

Dear sir
Ms.Sarah Devore
I can recieve your reservation 20-22Jan(twin room,jap,without bath).
room rate(1night) 7000yen
If you stay here please you send me to answer.
thank you
This means we are really doing this! Going to countries where people speak Sarah English!
Exclamation marks and everything!!!!!

Flight itinerary update you don't want to know, but I'm telling you anyways!!!

US - Tokyo
Tokyo - Singapore
Singapore- Northern Indonesia
Medan Indonesia - Kuala Lumpur Malaysia (cheap tickets for $30 each!)

YAY!!!!
I'm looking into maybe reserving a resort somewhere on our way in Malaysia, you know, just for fun.
Now this is getting fun!

No comments:

Gratitude day 2

Penny cuddles  Working remotely and sleeping right up to 9am after a bad nights sleep A wife who reads instructions allowed while I throw IK...