7.31.2012

bad juju

I'm a pretty positive happy person...I think.
At least I try to be.

But recently, there's been a lot on my mind..
As positive and happy and bubbly as I can be with the sun shining and babies googoo'ing, sometimes the badness in others sinks into my bones....
Sometimes the bad guys win...
and you you know what? 
That sucks!

I've had a pretty tough last week and I'm handling it great really, but it's been a shocker to the system...

If you've been reading, you already know I'm questioning all kinds of things, the meaning of life, the meaning of my life, the center of all things, what to do, where to go, how to feel and see the world and be a good person...blah blah blah....well! 

Thanks to.....the higher powers that be I guess..... my new sentiment of personal positive karma and trying to find some deeper, healthier happiness in the world is being put to the test!

I feel the need that guidelines are in order to get my good juju back...to believe in the good in people and know that the world is not out to get me....some rules....for appropriate good juju etiquette...small..big...it all has done its part to make me feel wibbly wobbly.
  • caterpillars who eat people's much loved tomato plants deserve the death penalty...but no, I can't find the heart to splatter your gigantic tomato plant fed body into the pavement and instead have delicately placed you in my neighbors compost 100 feet away from my tomato plant in the hopes that your obesity keeps you far, far away.....bad caterpillar!  Bad!
the evil culprit caught in action!
  • if a store closes at 5pm....and you read on the front of the store the hours of business....leave at 5pm....ok....5:10pm at the latest.
  •  In entering a bakery...selling bread....expect there to be some gluten involved!
  • People who are hypocrites are the worst kind of scoundrels, and deserve bad karma for life.  I can handle people doing bad things, it's when they're doing bad things and lying about it that freaks me out.  If you are a hypocrite with me and I find you out....know that I am 50% Chilean...I will not forgive you for what harm you've done to me or mine...you are dead to me...adieu.
  • If you borrow from someone, specifically in the form of money, pay them back  in an agreed upon time if you don't want to be a douche bag forever in my eyes.
  • Don't ever, ever steal from me.  Ever.  The Hypocrite guideline comes into effect here as well.
  • pick up after yourself if you've made a mess
  • If you know you are doing something bad or mean that could deeply hurt someone else, stop doing it!
So there you go.
Don't eat my tomato plants.
Don't lie.
Don't steal.
Don't be a jack ass.
Short and sweet words to live by.


1 comment:

Kyria @ Travel Spot said...

A-freaking-men! Don't be a jackbutt. Haha. That sucks about the caterpillar! And the rude people!

Gratitude day 2

Penny cuddles  Working remotely and sleeping right up to 9am after a bad nights sleep A wife who reads instructions allowed while I throw IK...