10.19.2009

Turkiliciousness

I am a team captain.

This is a very amusing statement for those who know I'm not a team sport type person.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The only sport I've ever done well at was floor hockey (it's the Minnesotan in me) and that career ended right around 5th grade when I grew boobs...is it related? who knows!

ok...so what's this captain business about?

I've discovered my nitch! and I'm quite proud actually! I kind of, sort of, like to run! If you count nature peeping and stopping for pee pees as running activities.
Why not soccer or tennis or something?
I'm the pacifistic type, so the only person I like to hurt while working out is myself, yes...that is really why...but yet at the same time, I'm very aware that I'm quite extroverted, (I looooooove being around people)
Solution:
Public massive running!

Something about the thumping of feet, the sweating, the large amount of designer running paraphernalia all around me, it's like being in the running of the bulls without a horn up your ass! It's awesome!!!

Next massive sweat experience here in Madison is coming up on Turkey day, and last years experience was so much fun (the running, the sweating, the quasi free half of a banana) I decided to make it a team experience, complete with team eating of the turkeylicious turkey afterwards!
We even have a team name! Turkeylicious!
Team mascot is still under discussion, but I'm sure something will be worked out by the big day!


So, if you are looking for a calorie burning extroverted activity come Turkey day, sign yourself up! The more the merrier!


No comments:

Gratitude day 2

Penny cuddles  Working remotely and sleeping right up to 9am after a bad nights sleep A wife who reads instructions allowed while I throw IK...