12.27.2011

making gnocci with chopsticks

today Rodolfo's cousins mom (who lives in Buenos Aires usually) is showing me how to make homemade gnocci!  So far, we've boiled water, added salt and then 1 cup self rising flour per cup of water.  (1 cup of each per person)

So...I just witnessed the coolest thing!  When she added the flour to the boiling water, she used CHOPSTICKS!

This is something I haven't really considered doing before, but seeing someone else do it and see how easy things seem to mix together, I'm inspired to give it a try.  It seems to mix better then when I use a big old spoon with less clumpiness and it's not as messy as a whisk!

So cool!  I'm converting to the sticks!

No comments:

Gratitude day 2

Penny cuddles  Working remotely and sleeping right up to 9am after a bad nights sleep A wife who reads instructions allowed while I throw IK...