3.09.2016

There's nothing like:

Watching my sunglasses fall in a slow motion tragecticory into the pit toilet hole in the ground, at a bus station rest stop, filled with someone else's excrement. Followed by my own slow motion verbal...."shiiiiiiiiii"!

Digging thru my bag of clothes for some thing not atrotious and finally realizing that the dirty bag of clothes underneath the bag of supposed clean clothes smell better!

Realizing I'd forgotten to shave for a week and then realizing shortly after that that's quite all right. 

Getting put in the $7 AC room but paying for the $3 fan only room. Shazam!

Staying in a hostel again purely because it's next to a Thrift shop, a grocery store, a 7-11 and a coffee shop. 

Going ahead and getting into a tuk tuk at 1pm midday sun from the bus station with scorching heat and feeling pretty ok about shoveling out a whopping $3 to the nice quiet boy who 1. Knew where my hostel was, 2. Let me sit shot gun with AC blasting into my face 3. Seemed like a decent fella I didn't mind giving money to 4. Smiled and waved goodbye. 5. Didn't make me actually negotiate....just immediately lowered the price from $6 to $3 because he knew I was about to walk the whole flipping way if he didn't. 

Having so much to look forward to!!!

Laundry day tomorrow. 
Kitchen class the next. 

So many friends and stories and foods and places and yeah. But it's not over yet!  But also, very much needing to go home soon recharged and ready to rumble in my big ol' Brooklyn. 

This feeling of missing someone is an enormous pile of emotion I can hardly contain or understand.  A good morning and good night text every day is functional but does not do justice to the giant hole in my heart he usually fills.  Just truly proving to myself that R man is my home and happiness.



No comments:

Gratitude day 2

Penny cuddles  Working remotely and sleeping right up to 9am after a bad nights sleep A wife who reads instructions allowed while I throw IK...