2.11.2010

Padang Bai

We took a short shuttle bus ride to the south of the island a few days ago and we've been staying in the most beautiful beach side/touristy section of town ever!!!
Here are some firsts for the trip recently:
white sand beaches
major sun burns
snorkeling expedition with gigantic bright colored fish!
I guess that's pretty much it! 
Oh yeah!  I shaved my head!  For those of you putting down a bet of how long that would last, I threw my hair brush away yesterday, after a buzz cut at the local salon for $2.  Soooooo worth it!  I'm freee!!!!!!
We're having a fabulous time and are planning a motorcycle trip to Ubud today.
Tomorrow it is on to Kuta, and the day after is our flight to Kuala Lumpur!  Wow, is time flying!

No comments:

Gratitude day 2

Penny cuddles  Working remotely and sleeping right up to 9am after a bad nights sleep A wife who reads instructions allowed while I throw IK...