4.29.2010

bad luck with duck

So, Laos has it in for me.
After my wood in the eyeball and motorcycle hit and quasi run, I guess bad things come in three's?

I came down with food poisoning all night long in Vang Viang Laos and after a full night of memorizing the unclean toilet bowl for scratches up close and personal, I'm ready to go home.

We've finally made it to Vientiene today..30 minutes short of making it to the U.S. Embassy before they close...is that a fourth?  After a 4 hour public bus ride of trying hard not to puke on anyone, I'm a bit tired and need of some Rest and Relaxation!

Note to fellow travelers of Laos:
If you're in Vang Viang for a night, do not eat the duck soup, or better yet, avoid non Farang street food in general!!!!  Laos is definitely not Thailand when it comes to safe and cheap grub.

No comments:

Gratitude day 2

Penny cuddles  Working remotely and sleeping right up to 9am after a bad nights sleep A wife who reads instructions allowed while I throw IK...