6.01.2011

moving...again!

Pros:

  • I finally find/throw away all of my orphan socks with no match and stare/ponder//toss the clothes with larger sized holes....
  • A great excuse for the largest living room fort/stuff mountain ever!!!!!
  • Good exercise
  • I finally put together my tax, health insurance, blah blah forms all in one place!  How cleansing!
  • I've unearthed a missing pair of men's loafers, my grown up sized snow pants, an mbira from Africa and two checks for $3 each!  Score!
  • How many nail clippers does one person need?  What do I do with the extra 5 I've just found?

a portion of STUFF!

Cons:

  • I had no idea I had this much stuff!  What are we going to do with all of it?  Panic!
  • lifting, carrying, dropping, lifting, carrying, dropping...oof!
  • How are we going to fit all this stuff in a car?!  Panic, again!
  • I bet we are going to throw out half of this the the first week...what is the point of moving it?
  • In a few more months, we are going to do this AGAIN!?!?!?!?  AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Kyria @ Travel Spot said...

3 dollar checks? For what?

Gratitude day 2

Penny cuddles  Working remotely and sleeping right up to 9am after a bad nights sleep A wife who reads instructions allowed while I throw IK...