8.24.2010

Norwegian food!

Norwegian chocolate milk and kaviar fish paste!
Norwegian pate - that kid looks just like my brother!
Norwegian brown cheese on bread!  A sweet and rich cheese
Norwegian dinner!  Fish cakes and potatoes!

Knekkebroed - hard crispy crackers are a cheap and healthy snack!
Tonight at the Kiwi mini market, we purchased a box of Lefsa!
(Here, you buy it dry, moisten with water, wrap with plastic, wait 20 minutes, ta da!)
So much for hours of work with potatoes and flour!  I'm so in Norway!

2 comments:

Candace said...

Woohoo, Norway! My uncle makes Lefsa for the whole family and we keep it in the freezer. Love these updates!

twovols said...

I meant to tell you to say hello to my relatives in Norway (who I have never met). BTW, how was that brown cheese? I admit that it does not look appealing at all. Have fun!

Gratitude day 2

Penny cuddles  Working remotely and sleeping right up to 9am after a bad nights sleep A wife who reads instructions allowed while I throw IK...