7.08.2009

bloggity blog blog blog

Yes, there is life beyond a wedding, it's called marriage!
AHHHHHH!!!!
To be honest, it's great, absolutely, definately without a doubt the best. Woudn't have it any other way from here on out...which is good I guess, because there is no way out!
HWA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

I thought it would be fun to keep everyone updated on our lives, mainly for one reason which I will share with you now...totally selfish but I don't care.

While going thru stuff getting ready to move, I found a lot of journals from college, essays, papers, letters, yadda yadda, and man, I wrote some good stuff! Not war and peace level, but occassionally, I have something interesting to say, and occassionally someone might want to read it....which written down like that, sounds super laaaaaame.

Plus, we're getting ready for a year long global trip to better ourselves, who doesn't want to hear about that?
That's right!

So, keep updated! Life doesn't end when you get married, it just gets a little weirder!

No comments:

Gratitude day 2

Penny cuddles  Working remotely and sleeping right up to 9am after a bad nights sleep A wife who reads instructions allowed while I throw IK...