7.13.2009

Space Odyssey 2010

January - April
South America
Chile - Argentina - Brazil - Columbia - Ecuador- Peru
This trip is intended as an introduction to South America for me, and gives Rodolfo a bit of a chance to visit friends, hang with fam, stuff like that. It's going to be awesome! And hopefully after that spanish class I'm taking, I may just be able to order my own food this time around!

May
MN/Madtown
For a mini pit stop refresher! Just in time for the great weather! Hmmm....was that planned?

June - July
Africa
South Africa - as Rodolfo likes to gloat - to go visit the world cup!
Rodolfo (to my horror a few months back) randomly put our names, passport numbers and his credit card information into a drawing to win tickets for cheap to see Chile play. This is going to be an experience of a life time!
cheap = $500 for 3 games (two tickets per game)

August - October
Europe
Germany - Italy - Hungary - Slovenia - Turkey - England - Ukraine
It was decided between my husband and I that an exchange was in order. If he gets to go to the World Cup, I get to go to Octoberfest! A deal is a deal! We're hoping to visit friends and check out Europe along the way....specifics not allowed...we'll be going with the flow!

November
MN/Madtown
Just in time for my B-day!

December
Asia
Malaysia - Thailand - Laos - China - Japan
We were intending to begin our travels with a trip to Asia, but this will work out a bit better for the schedule. We want to spend quite a bit of time in Asia with less time restrictions, and we'll be more travel saavy by this point!

***Due to travel restrictions getting Rodolfo thru the immigration process, he can't leave the country for more then 6 months at a time. You'll notice the handy breaks inbetween trips. Return date from Asia? Not really sure...we have to get to the other 4 continents first! We'll see how much money we have left I guess.

OK. Gloating over. Back to normal life!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I didn't know that Europe was on your list of destinations! How exciting! You'd better come and visit us :P
-- Cindy

ps, can I just tell you how excited I am to read your blog?? I'm so mad that I didn't know about it sooner! But yay, I'm enjoying reading it! :)

Iguana said...

Wow, that sounds like an awesome trip around the world.
Good luck.

Gratitude day 2

Penny cuddles  Working remotely and sleeping right up to 9am after a bad nights sleep A wife who reads instructions allowed while I throw IK...