12.09.2010

Taun Taun sleeping bags


We have spent a lot of time on planes.
My favorite magazine to read?
SKY MALL
Everything the middle class 50 year old frequent flyer business man would ever want!
Although this time...page 175ish or so had a special treat:
STAR WARS THEMED WEIRD STUFF!
AWESOME!!!!
light saber chopsticks
space slug oven mit
death star cookie jar
Jawa garden gnome
Darth Vader toaster
Princess Leia Bikini apron
Millenium Falcon Car Shade
my ultimate favorite: STAR WARS TAUNTAUN SLEEPING BAG!
Dude!  You can sleep inside a Tauntaun!  How cool is that?!?!?

I'm always enamored with the odd and unusual items for sale only in this magazine, only in mid air.  It's awesome!   Is there something about high altitudes that make you want to purchase weird crap?  Doggie sweaters, secret spy gear, christmas trees, a back massager and now...a Jawa garden gnome?..

Well, I love it!  It's the only itemized catalogue I ever read cover to cover...probably because I have 2-8 hours to read it.  Keep it coming sky mall!  I love you almost as much as my one plastic cup full of boxed California red wine!  You make my flight!  Tauntaun sleeping bag....awww......


1 comment:

Gratitude day 2

Penny cuddles  Working remotely and sleeping right up to 9am after a bad nights sleep A wife who reads instructions allowed while I throw IK...