12.30.2010

Yellow Underwear

In Chile for New Years, everyone wears yellow underwear for good luck...."general" luck in life... Yes, I asked.

You can buy your yellow undies in many different sizes and styles at any street corner where they are organized and displayed on cardboard boxes. I have not purchased as of yet.

We head to Valparaiso today for the weekend so I get to see fireworks over the ocean...one of those things on my checklist to do before I die.

I realized what one of my pre new years resolutions has been as well! Since I can't clean my house, I've been busily unsubscribing myself from junk emails!!! Extremely satisfying stuff! Highly recommended!

Happy New Year!
Get out that yellow undie in the back of the drawer!

No comments:

Gratitude day 2

Penny cuddles  Working remotely and sleeping right up to 9am after a bad nights sleep A wife who reads instructions allowed while I throw IK...