7.01.2011

Croc camp continued - and then what happened?!?

Did I die?!?
Did R man get licked by a monkey?!?
Did the opinionated locals run into a chorus line and sing and dance us the rest of the way to our camp!!!???
Well....I can't tell you....yet.  Tomorrow morning, you'll be able to read it....but not here. 

"What?"  (You ask) 
 "Where then?!?"  You crazy girl!  Confusing me like this!  What's going on?!?"   (You think)  

I'm starting a new blog for women travelers where they can share their stories/thoughts/feelings on travel!
It's a collaborative effort with a fellow lady traveler we met at a bus stop in Malawi Africa last summer!  
(You can check out Kyria's travel blog here!)

Kyria and I in Malawi Africa last summer
(accompanied by Mr. Lovely, the Portuguese god) 

"Why a new blog?"
Well, you see, I've been feeling pretty passionate recently about women communicating and sharing their lives and experiences with each other and I also love talking about traveling! So!  I feel like it's important that I do something active to get women to share and talk about travel with one another!  You can read more about my crazy dream here!  

"SARAH!  Come on!  Let's get to the point!  How do we read the rest of this thrilling story?  I need to know if you die or not!"

Right!  Of course!  Silly me!  Here it is!  The new blog!  Even its name!  So exciting!
You can check out this wonderful new blog/become a follower/admire my photo with a puppy here:



And tomorrow, stop by again to find out what caused R man to stutter when he sees large mammals....
heeheeheehee.....that's not true...or is it?!?

No comments:

Gratitude day 2

Penny cuddles  Working remotely and sleeping right up to 9am after a bad nights sleep A wife who reads instructions allowed while I throw IK...