7.18.2011

forced summer day hibernation

True story...I'm locked inside my house today not by choice and I'm not coming out all day
...and I like it!


  1. It's hot outside....really hot...so I don't want to leave the house
  2. R man accidentally took my keys to work along with my bike key...so even if it wasn't hot, I couldn't leave, because I can't even bike to his lab to pick up my keys!
  3. There are sporadic thunderstorms scheduled all day, so even if it wasn't hot and I could get back into my house, I could get struck by lightning walking down the sidewalk.
  4. I haven't heard from my new kick ass boss about when the next day is that I should work, our fridge is stocked with fresh veggies and cold beverages and I have two good books to read and a lot of writing I'd like to do!


Does this sound kind of well, awesome to anyone else!?!

It's kind of a cool feeling to wake up and the world lets you know its not particularly interested in you participating in it today and the feelings are mutual!

Forced pajama day!  WHOO HOO!!!!!

1 comment:

Kyria @ Travel Spot said...

I am so down. I have a forced inside work day...it's just not as fun.

I want to read books and drink cold beverages and write!

Gratitude day 2

Penny cuddles  Working remotely and sleeping right up to 9am after a bad nights sleep A wife who reads instructions allowed while I throw IK...