1.28.2016

It's officially begun.

A mere one hour ago R man left for the airport. It is done. 
I'll be honest I couldn't keep the tears back once he was out of sight and my heart hurts being in our hotel room without him. When it comes to travel, we make a great team and the last week has been no different....I haven't had time to blog because we have been having too much fun climbing mountains, catching trains, hopping taxis, we even bummed a ride on two mopeds from some fellow travelers in the middle of nowhere. So yes, a little justified heartache seems appropriate at this moment. It was very confusing to explain to both hotels....no, no, just me staying!  Not two!  But alas, my jumpy bunny is NYC bound.

On top of this I've come down on my first day solo with a lovely tummy problem and a light fever. Luckily whining to my parents about my trouble in paradise, they reminded me of the PEPTOL BISMOL I'd packed for just this moment. I can already feel it kicking in sitting up right at last without pain. 

So where am I now?  Hoi An!
A gorgeous tourist friendly biking/pedestrian friendly small town with delicious delicious food. It's a great place to just settle and rest and be and get myself together. I literally made no plans beyond this point, so now it's up to me. 

Here's our last photo together before he left.  So....time to buck up and move on.  But first, nap!


No comments:

Gratitude day 2

Penny cuddles  Working remotely and sleeping right up to 9am after a bad nights sleep A wife who reads instructions allowed while I throw IK...