5.12.2016

Defeatist attitude

I leave work now and think....
Does everyone feel as shitty as I do or is it just me?

The thing about this city is, based on facial expressions alone, it's not just me. 
So then, should I just be pissed off all the time but just try not to have a problem with it?

Or have a problem with it, and express my rage at random passers by like everyone else does. 

Shove someone on the subway. Yell at a taxi. 

So many rage options!

Mainly though, I'm now just really, truly, always, tired. The kind of tired that doesn't get better with sleep. The subways and attitudes and work problems with lack of trying or caring to try are back breaking.  

You can tell a local from a tourist by the sad dejected look in their eyes....well....that and the nice shoes. 

I guess you can tell by now what my attitude is about my new job....and then I think...eh!  It's almost Friday!!!!

I think the title of this book I found on the $1 rak at Strand books  says it all....

1 comment:

Maharaja Express Fare said...

WOW, great article, so interesting, Stunning pictures and nice write-up.
How is your wrist now? Hope you give it some rest before your next adventure.
Your blog is a very good travelogue.

Gratitude day 2

Penny cuddles  Working remotely and sleeping right up to 9am after a bad nights sleep A wife who reads instructions allowed while I throw IK...