2.04.2016

Da Lat

Well, I went from Russian Miami to Vietnamese Switzerland. DA LAT is my kind of town with easy city walking, local fresh fruit and veggies and lucky for me I've finally made a couple of friends here, had a lot of fun adventures and conversations and I'm starting to feel at ease.

Here's some pics of my last few days of adventures taking a monolith to a zen Buddhist monestary, walking the streets with new friends, eating delicious food and staying in a really fun little hostal full of other solo travelers just like me. Things are going really well.



1 comment:

Mom said...

Perhaps Switzerland and Da Lat are both inspired by the mountains?

Gratitude day 2

Penny cuddles  Working remotely and sleeping right up to 9am after a bad nights sleep A wife who reads instructions allowed while I throw IK...