2.08.2016

Mui Ne

I took this photo last night with the sun setting. Kite surfing is obviously a popular thing to do here. Not that I would want to do it after watching a young blond women struggling desperately against her kite, pulling on the rigging with blood shot eyes from the ocean water and a look of complete exhaustion. 

Nope, nope, nope.  I'm quite all right sitting at a table with a view looking out onto palm trees and blue skies with the potential notion of poolside time this afternoon when the sun gets lower and reading a trashy paper back til then.  That's perfectly acceptable for me. Yes....I'm loving the stress free aspect of the beach bum life style. This will be my only beach time, so I'll live it up while I have it. 

My intention is to now travel the next 1-2-3 weeks thru Cambodia and head to northern Thailand with whatever time I have left.  I'm nervous about travel in Cambodia, but talking to a fellow back packer, she mentioned that she also gets nervous with changing countries, but once you take the leap, it's all in our heads, it's very very easy. 





No comments:

Gratitude day 2

Penny cuddles  Working remotely and sleeping right up to 9am after a bad nights sleep A wife who reads instructions allowed while I throw IK...