2.26.2016

First day in Siem Reap

Lucky for me I met a really lovely couple from Seattle in Battanbang...the town I was in last....and spent the day today biking around Angkor Wat together. It was a really beautiful ride in itself...I'm told we biked 30km, and we saw I think 5 of the major Wats. 

We are planning to spend tomorrow wandering around together as well and then I'll have one more day on my own after they leave to see the big one....Angkor Wat (that's the very large Wat in the center of the park)  which I'm planning to bike to for sunrise.

Exhausted but happy while I sit poolside at my hostel and catch my breath!

No comments:

Gratitude day 2

Penny cuddles  Working remotely and sleeping right up to 9am after a bad nights sleep A wife who reads instructions allowed while I throw IK...