2.02.2016

Nha Trang

After a 12 hour night bus and an interesting one night stay in Nha Trang (Russian Miami), but a very very nice sleep in Tobala Hostel where I slept in a cubby box and room that opened with a wrist bracelet, then a 5 hour mini bus drive thru the mountains into a Vietnamese Version of Switzerland where the temp is 70-80 degrees, the air is cool and fresh and little kids grab your hand and say hello in English en masse. 

Here's some pics from my time in Nha Trang:

My awesome hostel Tobala
A store near my hostel....now I know where the Russians go for winter,

Crossing the train tracks 

My dinner!  Banh Mi. She's cooking eggs down below, then she added meatballs, aioli, herbs, chili sauce and pate. $1



This strawberry bubble tea was insanely delicious!  There were blueberry flavored bubbles that exploded in your mouth like real blueberries, plus half of it was little chewy gummies!  A refreshing drink and a snack!  50 cents. I also made a friend who I shared a room with at the hostel from Malaysia. We had a wonderful time talking and walking around. 



1 comment:

Cindy said...

Aha! A friend! Nicely done. :)

Gratitude day 2

Penny cuddles  Working remotely and sleeping right up to 9am after a bad nights sleep A wife who reads instructions allowed while I throw IK...