9.05.2010

Tar Tar



Our friends took us to a true Parisian restaurant to experience real Parisian French food!

I ordered Tar Tar with looks of praise at my adventurousness not really knowing what I was in for, but promised that if I didn't like it, one of them would eat it for me!

What is Tar Tar?
Raw ground beef with raw egg and delicious seasonings!
Everything my mother has told me not to eat!
I absolutely loved every bite full inbetween fried bites of polenta!

Rodolfo went for the Foie Gras goose burger!
What is this?
The goose is fed yummy things so it gets nice and fat...and that fat...it's like eating heaven!

Best food of our lives!


1 comment:

twovols said...

You are much braver than me!

Gratitude day 2

Penny cuddles  Working remotely and sleeping right up to 9am after a bad nights sleep A wife who reads instructions allowed while I throw IK...