9.13.2010

Why I love Rodolfo/a good travel companion

1. He will still open doors for me and carry heavy stuff....on occasion
2. He will eat anything *except cheese
3. He will try anything  *except bungee jumping
4. He has an obsession for avocados, ice cream, mango smoothies and above all, lemon pie
5. He will sleep anywhere  *although, not always well
6. He gets really excited about airplanes and airports
7. He can do a bunny dance that guarantees to make me smile....even when I don't want to
8. He has a smile that makes you want to feed him cookies
9. He listens to me whine....a lot.  (He's also the only one on the planet who can get me to stop)
10.  He has a passion for living every day to the fullest, to enjoy every moment and every sensation as much as possible.  He makes me want to try a little harder, push myself a little further, just for the slight chance to see the world thru his magnificently kind, curious and amazing eyes

I'm so lucky to have him as my travel buddy.

1 comment:

LadyPau said...

Ahhhhhhhh...Miss you guys! You are two sweethearts!

Gratitude day 2

Penny cuddles  Working remotely and sleeping right up to 9am after a bad nights sleep A wife who reads instructions allowed while I throw IK...